1/13/2009

A Family Affair



Our very last photo shoot at Clinchdesign's former HQ was a fabulous love fest. First up was Mimi (of Mimi's Workshop Corp), her son Brian, and husband Cesar. They've been my clothing project production team (except for Brian of course ;) for almost two years now, and it's been really fun working with them. They even got me a mirror for sample try-ons! (Apparently I'm the only designer actually tries stuff on in-situ.)

Mimi was pregnant in the summer, and already did an amazing shoot. I asked Cesar if she would be ok with doing another one, being her glamourous self, and breastfeeding on the side ;) They were all game, so I was beyond thrilled!

Next up was Martina the hourglass and Trudy the pear, working it out for the LBD Campaign. Fun times!

Each one of us did that crazy shoulder hunch that's really poular these days, but none of us could do it with a staright face. I wonder how heterosexual males feel about the shoulder hunch thing.......



No comments:

Post a Comment