1/22/2009

First Friends Flashback

These videos were shot in February 2008, back when the line's name was MAKI. Here's what the first five had to say:




Martina Sencakova - Designer, February 2008




"You really lose that self-consciousness, because you shape it to what your body is, and what you want your body to look like."



Bethina Sayegh Flores - Dancer, February 2008







"You can wear the same dress in extremes....It's not maternity clothing, but you can wear it when you're pregnant, and you can wear it when you're not pregnant, so it's worth it!"


Basilia Huff - Fundraiser, February 2008







"Based on however I'm feeling..where my body's at... I felt confident that I could wear it in a way that would make me feel good.."








"It's an experience, really......It made me feelconfident, excited.....I felt incredible in her piece."






Deirdre Cullen - Designer, February 2008




Laurene Leon Boym, Designer







"You don't have to do anything! Everything is tiny, everything is flat-pack, and you can go and get a different look every time."



No comments:

Post a Comment